- ‘The Rocking-Horse Winner’ by D.H. Lawrence, Scratch Books.
- ‘Writing in the Time of Coronavirus 2’ by Giselle Leeb in Reckoning Magazine.
- ‘The fantastical, fabulist, surreal, slipstream, literary mode of writing’ by Giselle Leeb on the Word Factory website.
- ‘Writing in the Time of Coronavirus’ by Giselle Leeb, in Reckoning Magazine.
- On Writing ‘Tonnage’ by Giselle Leeb, in The Lonely Crowd online.
- Giselle Leeb’s 3 favorite reads in 2023, on Shepherd.com
- ‘The Moon is Trending’, Clare Fisher, Salt, 2023, for 3:am Magazine.
- The best genre-bending, literary short stories to fire your imagination, on Shepherd.com
- ‘Nightjar Press review: lurking internal horror’ in the Word Factory Journal.
- ‘Death, Life, and Lots of Other Things: Six Nightjar Press short stories’ in the Word Factory Journal.
I am Interviewed
- Interview: Mammals, I Think We Are Called by Giselle Leeb. TSS Press (video)
- Mammals, I Think We Are Called by Giselle Leeb #2. Book 101 Review (podcast)
- Mammals, I Think We Are Called by Giselle Leeb #1. Book 101 Review (podcast)
- ‘Giselle Leeb Interview: “Wolphinia’. Reckoning Press.
- ‘The LCRW 33 Interviews: Giselle Leeb‘. Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet.